View Single Post

Old 12-06-2012, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9eileen9 View Post
I would just like to remind all residents that water volleyball at Savannah Sports Pool invites you to join in the fun. This is BASIC play for all folks. Low-key. New residents: if you have never played water volleyball, start now! Low impact on your joints; the water is kept at about 80 degrees; everyone plays and has fun. You don't have to be intimidated.... all are welcomed. We need you.
Check the Recreation News for the times. We play EVERYDAY. Saturday time starts at 2:50pm; Sunday is at 11:50am. Two hours play, but if you have to leave early, that's fine just tell your teammates at the start of play. Enter the pool and stand with everyone else and you will be selected for a team.
Eileen, do you play at Savannah? I have never met an Eileen there, are you so new that I don't know you. I play there 6 days a week. Please introduce yourself to me, especially if someone intimidated you, I will straighten that out. I am sorry if it did happen. That is my part of my job as Ambassador to make sure everything is pleasant and happy. We are there for fun and good play.