View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Gold member
Default I'm with ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrow1 View Post
Don't judge a person by appearances. I use to do that and now I have MD. You wouldn't know it by looking at me but I can't feel my feet so walking and standing are difficult. I also have trouble balancing. You might see me carrying a bunch of two by fours because I'm not an invalid. It might be difficult but if you don't use it you will loose it.the moral,of the story is don't judge people because you could end up in their shoes or worse. Take it from someone who knows.
I have MS and have my good and my bad days. On my good days you can see me walking like almost everyone else except a lot slower. I also (see above)can't feel my feet so walking and standing are difficult. I also have trouble balancing.
I get along well enough with the things I need to do, and some I love to do.It's a stoney path we walk and having a handicapped sticker helps smooth out the obstacles.