View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 06:43 PM
Default Were you informed of this issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Money that would be rightfully theirs? I will link again to that lawsuit that you keep bringing up. Read this again please. Villages developer to pay $40 million for recreation upgrades to settle a lawsuit - Orlando Sentinel

ANYONE CAN SUE ANYONE. As a result of this LAWSUIT some individuals who live here apparently got a LOT of money.

Elaine Driedame is the president of the POA.

The developers maintain the areas and create beautiful new ones that I see south of 466 without anyone sueing them. I often wonder about that lawsuit.
Were you informed of this issue when you were purchasing your home and gambled the big hunk of change for your home?

That is called disclosure and failure to disclose this type of situation is frowned upon by The Florida Real Estate Association. The Sales people did not disclose and continue to not disclose this issue to buyers. Not a fair way to do business. Like purchasing a home and finding out that there might be a lawsuit pending regarding faulty construction and although known to the seller, the developer, and sales people, this issue was never disclosed to the buyer.

Last edited by Moderator; 12-09-2012 at 07:10 PM. Reason: typos