View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
As a future Villager, I do pay attention to the IRS issue, as well as anything else having to do with the development. I like to read the articles that Lauren Ritchie writes, as well as the POA statements, and the takes by various TOTVers who keep up on the subject. The great thing about living in a country which does not supress free speech, is the ability to read and hear about all the various sides, opinions, and takes on an issue, and then making one's own mind up about how it affects them. Ritchie is no lover of the developers, but that point of view is informative, even if it may be somewhat skewed. This issue gives me NO pause when considering TV as a future (part-time) home. I have said before, and will say again, the Morse organization has built the greatest utopia for retirees known to man. That does not make them infallable, perfect, or incapable of unlawful behavior, or operating on the fringe of ethics. The only thing that I can personally judge them on is the quality of life that they have provided for me while I am in TV, and on that level they are almost flawless.
Ed, I keep thinking that one of these days, you are going to post something I disagree with. But you never do. Sometimes I even think you read my mind.