View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkei View Post
Feel for the victims yes. But it seems to me that those involved are being prosecuted and dealt with in the proper way through the judicial system. What else would you have the university do? Why should the kids who had nothing to do with any of this pay a continuing price. There only violation was to come to a great university, get a great Big 10 education and play some football.
I am happy for the kids that stayed and are a good representation of what this universities goals are. They should not be penalized for the people who hands were dirty in the scandal that took place. They are moving forward with their lives as they should.

I was strictly talking about football in that sanctions imposed on the school from the scandal would adversely affect the players recruted for the football team going forward. They will have less players to choose from and in a competetive fiootball environment, that will add difficulty to winning future footbal games.

Penn State is doing all the right things in moving on from this scandal as they should and I'm sure they are doing everything in their power to restore their once spotless reputation.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).