View Single Post

Old 12-21-2012, 04:27 PM

I have lived in TV since 2005. Even though I'm not quite of retirement age and still have to work, I love having access to all of the activities, recreation centers, etc.

Stonecrest is a very nice community, but you are basically buying what you probably have back home. A nice house, a country club, and a few golf courses. You have decide what you are looking for.

Are you looking for the opportunity to explore new hobbies and interests, then TV is where you want to be. If you are just looking for a house then Stonecrest will work just fine.

You do still have the ability to enjoy all of our festivals, car shows, and even some of our entertainment. The only things you cannot do is join our clubs and go to Katie Belle's (the Villages Resident only restaurant).

Decide what you are looking for. Me, I wanted someplace that would have things that made me want to get out and get involved. I could have stayed in Ohio and lived in a nice house with a country club (albeit also snow) but here I want to get out and get involved. Every day I talk to someone new that is doing something I always wanted to try.

So decision is yours. Just bye where you want to spend your time.