Thread: What If ??
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post

Nobody knows what the future truly holds for TV. I certainly don't. Everyone you ask is going to have somewhat differing responses. People have differing tolerances for risk and varying levels of how they adapt to/deal with things that might concern them. Most folks looking into TV have somewhat the same initial trepidations as you're having - lots of questions about lots of things.

But there are approximately 80k+ people here right now who are optimistic enough about the future here who have invested their hard earned money into homes. I'm one of them. They all have enough confidence to feel as though TV has a bright future.

Read through the replies you'll get to your thread on the topic, use the Search function on TOTV to do some more research about the specific topics that concern you, connect with and talk with some residents and other newbee/wannabees, do some additional outside research..............and then make the decision that suits YOU and what makes YOU feel comfortable. That's the thing that makes the most sense - you have to live with your own choices.
Gracie:

Why the small type? Has your vision gotten better????

Joe

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).