View Single Post

Old 01-22-2013, 06:18 PM
Veteran member
Location: Chicago, Arlington Hgts, North Aurora, Il. TV since 2002!

I have been doing acrylic nails for over 8 years here,My first salon Hollywood Nails but they changed owners several times and the last time lost the good techs I was used to. Went to Nails and Beyond and was not happy after several tries,Then onto one in Spanish Springs, horrible 2 hours and the nails weren't even what I specifically told the girl I wanted and the job was bad. Next Mulberry Grove, tried both there the one by the Publix was expensive and did a good job the first time but not the second time. Tried Happy Nails really bad job Next Solar Nails in Colony Plaza what is with these places again they guy did not do the type of nail I wanted and job looked bad! That was 6 weeks ago, finally really had to try again my nails looked so bad, so I read about Angela's !!!!!Bingo what a great place, the cleanest by far, relaxing, and Quang did an awesome job on my nails gave me just what I wanted took his time was meticulous and still only took a little over an hour and that was with taking the old set off! Yea!!!! I finally have a good salon again! Angelas is the BEST!