Thread: Girl Talk
View Single Post

Old 01-27-2013, 08:49 PM
Veteran member

Does a favorite girlie thing have to just be shopping? This is what I'm into lately. I take blueberries and greek yogurt (I like a flavored kind although you could cut calories by using plain I guess) and two toothpicks and a piece of wax paper and a cookie sheet that fits in your freezer. Put your berry on a toothpick and dip the blueberries into the yogurt to get a decent coating so that there is a 'blop' of yogurt around them. Then use the other toothpick to push the covered berry onto the wax paper. Freeze for a few hours until solid and remove to a plastic zip bag. Make sure you leave room between them when you assemble. I also like to sprinkle with some Splenda before freezing because I like sweet things but you could skip that if you want. I love to pop a frozen berry into my mouth and crunch it. It's so cold and creamy and sweet. I know it's good for me and low in calories and I can never eat a whole container of yogurt at once. It's a great low cal snack. Try it and let me know what you think. It's my new obsession.