View Single Post

Old 02-06-2013, 10:58 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default D'Angelo Inspections

D'ANGELO INSPECTIONS, LLC

My name is Frank D'Angelo, and my passion is inspecting homes. That is all I do. I have been an ASHI Home Inspector for years and I love helping folks pick their "Dream Home". The Villages is a one of a kind wonderful place to live. Having a quality Home Inspection is key in insuring your "Florida Dream" does not turn into a costly homeowner "nightmare". When you hire me, I work for YOU, not the Realtor or anyone else.

As a retired Professional Firefighter, I have over 20 years experience in building inspection and code enforcement. My wife and I designed and built our own home. As an ASHI Inspector, I constantly keep up with the newest and best in building technologies and training.

A typical Home Inspection takes about 3-4 hours on site. I check all major home systems such as, Foundation, Crawlspace, Roof, A/C, Heating, Electrical, Appliances, Sprinkler systems, Garage, etc, etc.
I crawl around the attic and walk the roof, taking many pictures of any areas of concern. I then provide you with a full color, easy to read and understand report complete with pictures, diagrams, etc. so you will be able to make a informed home buying decision. I'll answer all of your questions and my clients know I am always a phone call or e-mail away. You are always welcome to be at the inspection if you like.

I do Home Inspections, 4 point Inspections, Wind Mitigation Inspections and One year Warranty Inspections (I even send them to The Villages Warranty Department for you.) WDO/Termite inspections done through A7,Inc.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to serving you. Call me at
352-250-7818
or e-mail me at Frank@dangeloinspections.com to schedule your inspection.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE

Fully licensed and Insured Florida license #HI-688 ASHI # 243524

Last edited by Ad poster; 01-26-2014 at 11:32 PM.