Thread: A few whys ???
View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 09:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I don't see any of these things in the Villages. Well, hardly ever.

I see the vast majority of people returning their shopping carts to the proper area.

I don't think that I've ever seen a six or seven year old driving a golf cart. Maybe a 12 year old in a quiet area with an adult closely supervising them.

I occasionally see a cat running around but I've never seen a loose dog except one that ran away and I helped the owner capture.

Every person I've ever seen waling their dogs in my neighborhood has a plastic bag on their hand.

Angry??? I've found Villagers to be the happiest, friendliest people of any community I've ever lived in.

My golf cart can go 22 mph under optimal conditions. It might on a regular basis go 20-21 unless I'm going downhill. I don't see many people passing me and my cart has the high powered motor. I'd hardly call 20-22 mph "greatly exceeding the 19.9 mph speed limit.

All people are capable of hate and that is not necessarily a bad thing. I have violence. I hate that people steal and cheat and hurt other people.

I think that not lowering the toilet seat is more of an issue for women in the middle of the night. When my two boys were little they wouldn't raise the seat. It really got their grandmother upset. I don't know of any men that do that.

You got me on the golf carts in the middle of a car parking space. Although I do have to say that I see people sharing a space about 90% of the time so I don't think that it's a real problem.

Do you live in the same "Villages" that I do? The one between Leesburg and Ocala in the State of Florida?
Great reply ..........

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak