View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatmaiden View Post
I would like to resurface my bathroom cabinets. Anyone know of a painter that could spray paint the units for me? Or any ideas of refacing cabinets and who to use? Thanks!
For refacing cabinets I would go with Remington Kitchens If you do a search on TOTV you'll see others have used them. We just had the installer leave about an hour ago, he was here to do a final measurement and reface our kitchen beginning March 25.

For painting try either Investment Painters, who is also an advertiser here on TOTV and also painted the inside of our home two years ago and did a great job. They also do cabinets. Another painter, which we haven't used but they have been mentioned here on TOTV is Steves Onsite Services From talking with Investment Painters, they will sand, prime and brush paint your cabinets with special paint, a 10'x11' size CYV kitchen is about $1,000. The Steves Onsite Service I believe use a sprayer to apply the paint on the cabinets instead of brush painting.

Before we moved here two years ago i performed numerous searches on TOTV for everything from a handyman to landscapers, I had a notebook full of names and numbers so when we arrived I didn't have to do as much homework. Try the search feature at the top of the website and you'll get a lot of feedback on many contractors, good and bad.