View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

First question to ask yourself is 'are you buying a new home or a used home?' If the answer is new, then you have no choice except to buy where new construction is located. Go to the new members forum and check out some of the new homeowners as they settle into their village. If it's a resale you're after, with the addition of the area south of CR 466A now open TV is probably 35-40 square miles. From the new square 'The Paddock' to the opposite end of Buena Vista it is probably about 15 miles. There are now about 70+ villages and 45,000 homes. If you haven't been here you'll really need to explore for yourselves.

I remember watching one of the College All-Star Games on ESPN around 2005 that was held at the Polo Fields. My idea or impression of the TV was the community revolves around the Polo Fields. I bought new in 2011 and we are probably 6 or 7 miles from the Polo Fields, in fact I don't even drive by the Polo Fields unless I'm playing softball this week or going to the VA Clinic. In fact the VA Clinic is in TV and it's 11 miles from my home. Actually when I moved here from the suburbs of Baltimore, I have probably doubled my amount of weekly driving.