View Single Post

Old 03-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo2012 View Post
Apparently yes you are incorrect, I did that, and my app was denied, they wanted a lot more info I met 2 more times before reapplying. Today it was approved.

The normal setbacks and right of ways are not what you and I thought they are, you need to be another 2' inside of them, bet not too many know that.

Cost me an extra week.

By the way Ron I was not attacking you, in fact I supported several of your posts, please don't miss understand.

So you are saying that my builder's landscaping design was not in compliance? I just followed what he did, nothing more as far as space goes. On my side beds, I followed exactly what they had in place, so how could it be another 2'??? Doesn't make sense to me. A set back should be a set back? It said nothing about an extra 2' on my land map. Maybe what you originally proposed with beyond the norm? Could you please elaborate on what they wanted more info on? Are you planning to do your own landscaping?

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....