View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 06:23 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcisamax View Post
I don't know how many posts have been done on Tri County but all I can say is : I would never use anyone else. They don't put a lot of signs around because they don't need to. Their work speaks for itself.

The experience: Tri County does the landscape for three of the builders in addition to having tons of outside work so they have a good grasp of what is going to grow and what is problematic. I met with Scott Kerner, one of the principals, several tiimes over the last eight months trying to figure out what it was we actually wanted to do. He patiently helped sort through options and pros and cons while I waffled back and forth.

We wanted:
No fuss: Accomplished.
Color: Accomplished.
Great smelling: Accomplished.
Strong Design: Accomplished. Simple, easy to care for, not overdone but looks well thought out with beautiful composition and correlation of plants but not so symmetrical that it is boring.

There was an area that was a significant challenge because you would see it from a 360 degree view. Consequently, it had to look great from every angle and not conflict or diappear with what was behind it. After the majority of the work was done by four very polite, fast, and neat workers, Scott waited until the specimen plant went in and then stood there reconfiguring surrounding plants to figure out how to best handle it walking around and around, calling for other plants to come, moving what was there around, etc, It wasn't done until it was done right. It looks "amazing"..so I have been told.

He will return in beginning of April to clip here and there, add a little fertilizer and make sure they are all ready to take off for growth.

Oh yes, the price: I have quasi comparisons from five other landscapers... TriCounty beats them all.

Can you tell I am happy?

You can reach them at 399-2647 Ask for Scott.
Great recommendation! I haven't seen you post pictures in the past... If you need help, I will be happy to assist!

Can't wait to see it!