View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 09:35 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdavis44 View Post
My wife and I will be moving to TV later this year. We can't wait. And in the hopes of having some information to base our home-purchase decision on when the time comes, I thought I'd just float this question...

Would any areas or specific villages fit our lifestyle and meet our needs better than others?

Here are some of our interests...not necessarily in order of priority, just as they come to mind: Sports. Of course I'll play golf. We'll probably play tennis and surely play pickleball. I'll also play basketball and softball/baseball. We'll bike ride for both fun and exercise. (Bike riding is a biggie.) We have two very well-behaved Standard Schnauzers. We'll want to walk them and possibly get them to a dog park. I rollerblade. We'll want to swim and work out in a gym. (We'll consider paying a membership if it's reasonable and worthwhile.) Proximity to a Village Center would be nice. (But anywhere in TV is probably close enough.) We love to watch the sunset. And of course we'll probably find a couple of clubs to join.

I know that's probably a list just like almost everybody else would make who lives in TV, but what do you think? All input welcome and much appreciated.
If you want to play softball you should get close to Saddlebrook. No New softball fields have been built yet and they are long overdue. And according to the new map ONLY two fields are being even shown in the new area. It's becoming a problem as those new residents are much too far away from the softball fields!!