View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryann View Post
I agree with all of the above.

To add to a few. When shopping for golf cart...sometimes paying the extra eliminates problems down the road. Will they come to your home if you have a problem?

When finding a landscape company..check here on TOTV, but also ask other folks who's yard you like who they used and are they happy. Thats one area that I didn't do enough research. I'm stuck with dead plants and a company that could care less....never come around to see how plants, etc are doing.

If possible, walk the neighborhood and see who your neighbors will be. And if you meet some ask them about noise...trains, barking dogs, etc.
In addition, just because a company is an advertiser on TOTV, does not mean they provide good customer service. I can probably guess who gerryann is talking about. Also check with Seniors vs, Crime before hiring anyone for anything. The best source is your neighbors-- don't rush into landscaping like I did, and get royally ripped off.