Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 03-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Sage

One of the things that new villagers don't do is to find a doctor and have their records transferred. It just isn't on your mind to do when you are not sick.

But many can tell you that health emergencies can occur at any time and it helps to have someone in possession of your records.

Do not ask me who to choose for a doctor. Ours is just o.k..Our dentist is so good that I hate to share.

O.K. Drs. Kathleen Williams and her partner at Palm Dental on 466 across from Crispers and next to Lang Eye. You owe me big time. I hope they don't get any busier than they are.

BE VERY CAREFUL of dentists. This is the first time I have lived in a place where they will scam you. There are a lot of unethical ones and dental hygienists too who want to deep clean you for over a thousand dollars.

Last edited by graciegirl; 03-13-2013 at 09:13 PM.