Thread: IRS/Bond Issue
View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
There is a difference between being a "Negative Nelly" and not having my head in the clouds. I have had enough experience with business evaluations and taxes to know that the developer and Center Districts have a tough fight here with respect to pricing-- not to mention the other two issues raised by the IRS.

Unless you know something that I don't, it doesn't appear that the IRS has agreed with any of the statements made by the developer's attorney and in-crowd and quoted as gospel in the article. If you are interested in understanding what is going on, and not just in name calling, I would sugest that you both read the POA Bulletins and go to distictgov.org and click on IRS Updates.
Thanks - I've done both. I've even attended meetings. I am quite informed and open minded. I work with facts in such matters, not emotions. Why would you think that I directed my post at you. I was careful not to take aim at anyone. I think I must have hit a nerve. If you would take the time to look through your past posts, around 250 of them, I think that anyone could clearly see the tone of the vast majority of them. No disrespect intended.

Xavier