View Single Post

Old 03-15-2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR&VAF View Post
I did search this, but I didn't come up with anything. So I apologize in advance if I'm repeating a topic.
We have been looking at new and used golf carts. We are wondering whether we should go with a 2 seat or 4 seat cart? We are not sure how much company we will have, but we expect our children and grandchildren a few times a year. Your thoughts please...
Ummmmmmmmm!!!!! So many responses, so many variances. I wonder now if you really have a clue of what you should do? Consider this one - a combination of all said. Since you don't sit an extra dinner plate anticipating guests to show up for dinner, or make plans on a daily basis in anticipation of others becoming a part of your plan, it would appear that infrequent visitors might fit into this scheme of things.

I would suggest that your guests might be better suited driving a rental car when they visit, and would probably find it more appealing. I don't know about others, but have you ever experienced viewing on-coming traffic from the rear seat of a golf cart? It appears to me that many riders in the backseat of golf carts look scared to death facing on-coming traffic approaching them. And, don't forget, these are golf carts in a golf cart community, but basically designed for golfing. If you really want to haul more than two people around, use your auto. It's safer and absolutely more comfortable.....