View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 11:18 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbg150 View Post
Nice to see some human compassion on display here! How does a discussion about providing consumers choices and incentives to consume reasonable portions morph into I won't pay for you! When did people become so selfish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOBODY volunteered to go to Iraq because it was bad for their health. they volunteered to go because of their 'LOVE OF THEIR COUNTRY" and their belief in FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!! So as far as helping them, I have NO problem. For those who stand over near Walmart looking for FREE handouts who look perfectly "healthy" to me, they can go get a job, no maybe two or three. How about FOUR like my husband and I worked our entire lives to retire and live in the villages?? OH Thank God, we're out of NY. Let the loonies stay up there. they deserve to drink their "small portions of kool-aide" everyday!! just opening a can of worms when you try to tell people what they can or cannot eat. Because after soda, its' no candy, no cookies, no b-day cakes, no processed foods and on and on. Plenty of education out there on Food and drinks. Let people be responsiblity for their "own" choices
that's what makes America great - FREEDOM TO CHOOSE