View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyermama View Post
Check with crime against seniors at the sheriffs office.

You can also come look at my driveway at 588 Beaulieu Loop The Villages.
If you ever saw my driveway you would not use stone creations.

Still fighting them, my neighbor has been fighting them for over a year.

R. Lilley
Flyermama....I noticed you started with a question, but really wanted to voice your complaint. You may or may not have a legitimate gripe, however, just by the way you went about this topic, leads me to believe you probably are a difficult customer to satisfy. In so far as I took you up on your invitation to check your driveway, as well as those in your immediate neighborhood, your driveway seemed to be the only one with a problem. If the others were done at the same time and all but you followed the required timeframe for sealing, that could explain the fading of the colors. As one other poster on here indicated; if their maintenance schedule is followed, there should be no problem. If there are fading colors prior to their sheduled re-seal, I would have called them immediately. Most of all, I would not condemn a company until I've exhausted all means of corrections. Your attitude when trying to get satisfaction goes a long way in getting a positive result. After all, they are the ones who will either make it right, or tell you where to go. Unfortunately, the bridge may already be burned.