View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
I did a general google search for morse, the villages and their corporation. There may be stuff out there and its just not coming up, who knows; I just wondered if anyone else was aware of anything because I can't seem to locate anything, which is rather strange.
I just wondered if there is a site that lists charitable contributions. Even one that list contributions made by someone over a certain income. If there is one, I couldn't find it. It probably doesn't exist because giving is a personal thing.

Unless your income taxes become a matter of public record, or you or someone else leaks your charitable contributions to the press, I can't imagine why there would be articles written about what a private person gives to charities.

Why would someone write a news article just for the sake of saying how much or how little a private person donates to charities? That would look pretty petty and snide and invasive.

I don't think it is strange that his donations or lack of donations wouldn't come up in Internet searches. He is apparently a very private person.