View Single Post

Old 03-17-2013, 07:54 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I can see why the question was raised. I admire what the Morses have created; the business acumen shown is extraordinary. I'm not convinced I'm a great fan of the what the family and the man seem to be -- the hunting issues, the tax issues, the previous lawsuit. It would have been nice to hear of some good having been done that has no real benefit to the Morses.

I don't understand the pedestal the family is put on. The Villages wasn't created to make anyone here happy -- it was a business venture that turned out beautifully for all concerned. Bravo and kudos for that!!! (Truly, no sarcasm meant.)

They're all human. They do bad things, they do good things. It would be nice to hear more of the good things (and contributing to the Republican Party is not necessarily a good thing lol).

How about if those who put them on a pedestal try to let them be human and walk on this planet and those who love to bash them try to find some of the good?

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein