View Single Post

Old 03-18-2013, 01:42 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Then I suggest you tell his/her name to all of us on this forum and to the Sales Manager of the Villages whose name is Jennifer Parr and who IS a Morse, either by email and phone call if you believe that he/she was gving out incorrect information.

This is the second thread stating that The Villages reps were giving out incorrect information . The first one alleged that the rep did not disclose that the only way to buy a new home was with a conventional loan or a complete cash payment..

Something is going wrong here, either that the reps are becoming careless, inept, or deceitful or something else.

It appears to me that none of these shenanigans are needed to sell a home here. Why would someone lie if the truth would serve them?
I think it has more to do with training then being deceitful. The agents for TV do not really have any latitude to negotiate anything, therefore there is no need to spend much time training them except for in the company way and send them on out. If you have ever asked a TV agent to see if an exception to the standard way of doing something can be approved you will literally see them shake physically. I've seen it twice with two different agents