View Single Post

Old 03-19-2013, 06:32 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
I hear what you are saying TrayderJoe, but the OP, I hope, was simply expressing his friend's frustration at the situation. When the rules hit home they are a little tougher to swallow - believe me I am personally challenged daily by the rules and have learned to choose my battles. So you might ask "then why did you move into a community with
the rules you don't like" and I would answer "cause rules never stopped baby boomers from doing whatever". Good or bad that is my generation and hopefully we'll all live happily ever after!
Thanks Gomoho. I hope the OP was doing so as well, and this is certainly a free world (I support the posters right to free speech), but this is a forum and intent is not always clear by written word. People agreeing with and against the poster (myself included) will "put in their two cents". I am a member of the baby boomers as well, and I would not particularly agree with your general classification of baby boomers, but if it is your opinion, I would never say you are wrong.