View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren kiefer View Post
i just became aware of some executive golf course and recreation center rules that seem a bit over the top. I met some friends at a executive golf course, one of the couples had their 12 year old grandson along. The young man had a guest pass and planned to spend an hour or two in the recreation center while the grandparents played golf.. The rec center monitor informed them the grandson would have to be 19 to use the rec center facilities. Now the grandparents had a problem, grandson was not permitted in the rec center, and could not ride along in the grandparents golf cart as a spectatorbecause three persons to a cart isn't permitted. It gets more goofy now, if the grandparents were in separate carts, the grandson could ride along as a spectator with one of them but would have to pay a $4.00 trail fee. Why should a non playing family member have to pay a trail fee to ride along with a grandparent in the grandparent's cart?????? A trail fee for doing what ????????
no this isn't over the top. It makes perfectly good sense. Seems to me like someone needs to read the rules..... Trail fees are just that -" trail fees." they are in place for persons using the trails regardless of their age. Why is any of this questionable???? Lastly, a 12 year old child should not be dropped off at any rec center or anywhere without adult supervision......