View Single Post

Old 03-20-2013, 01:17 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Gary, I always know I can count on your posts for validity and from the perspective of a younger person. You have added so much accurate information over time and I know when I see your name that you will be fair and give excellent information.

It saddens me to say that there are those in this world who don't care about ANYONE but themselves and have some very thinly veiled cruel tendencies. They never ever try to control their impulses and enjoy hurting others and never try to see anything from another's point of view.

You see in on this forum, from folks who NEVER allow anyone to really KNOW them and come in and jab at most of the things the rest of us love.They enjoy trouble and they start things. They really do not know how to live peacefully among their fellow men (and women) on this earth. They DON't WANT to live peacefully. They thrive on trouble making.

Those are the people who are uncaring on the roads. As you say, most of us try to drive very carefully but that can't undo the harm done by the others. Unfortunatly, there are still nasty, bad, even evil people in this world...and I don't use the word evil very often.

Be very careful Gary. There are those who do care.

As Always with your post Miss GracieGirl