View Single Post

Old 03-21-2013, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudder View Post
I cannot seem to get past question 7 where it asks how many others live in your household. No matter what I 've tried it doesn't let me put an answer in and it will not let me go on to the next question. Any suggestions...maybe I'm just missing something?
2013 Villages Resident Survey
The 2013 Villages Resident Survey is now available to residents. You will be able to access the survey until midnight on April 7, 2013. To access your survey, please visit www.TheVillages.net or click on the Resident Survey Information link on Village Community Development Districts. The survey consists of two sections, one relating to the Developer and the other pertaining to your District Government. By completing this survey each year, residents have the opportunity to provide useful feedback that can be used to improve operations and services in your community. Letters have been mailed to each resident with a unique access code and instructions on completing the survey. If you have not received your letter, please contact the District Customer Service Center at 753-4508 for assistance. The Villages is