View Single Post

Old 03-24-2013, 06:05 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happinow View Post
Maybe there's more than one Don hotel?? I'll look again and see if I can find the right one. Wasn't implying you were down hill people. Just thought it may have been a while since you last visited. Don't take things so personal.
There are actually TWO parts of "The Don". There is the main hotel, and then there is The Don CeSar Beach House. The Beach House is a couple blocks north of the main hotel. The Beach House offers what amounts to efficiency apartments with kitchens and is made for families.

There are many things that impress us about "The Don". The thing that I am most impressed about is that the staff actually remembers our names. When we have returned for a visit the valet & bellmen greet us by name saying "It's good to see you again" when we are getting out of our car.

When we came for our anniversary and opened the door to our room there was a huge vase of red roses there for my wife compliments of Nik Bhola the hotel manager.

We have never been disappointed at any time when we've stayed at "The Pink Palace".