View Single Post

Old 03-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemckain View Post
In spite of Villagers popular opinion, CANE GARDEN doesn't do much for me anymore. My wife and I went there on 3/24/13 at 3:00 in the afternoon. Server was good, food was acceptable. But then I got sick, and I don't mean queasy. I got food poisoning, and I believe it was from the Rueben I ate. I called there the next day, asked for the manager, and after literally a 5 minute wait, someone came on the line and I told them my story. The reply was, AND I QUOTE, "you can't prove it so why are we talking about this...I'm busy" CLICK! We won't ever go back there again.
Did you seek medical attention? usually the culprit can be identified. The health dept. can sample the contents of the Reuben. First time being there? I noticed this is your first post. How were you able to pinpoint the culprit? Bad news for Cane Gardens if you're certain that this is what happened. Keep us all posted when the health Dept. concludes their investigation. I'd hate to see this resturant get a bad rap if they were not at fault.