View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 07:53 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgiamp1 View Post
We lived in Stone Creek for 3 years and moved to TV 18 months ago. Bottom line: If you like the lifestyle in TV, you won't like Stone Creek. It's a nice bedroom community but very isolated. There are a few recreational activities but NOTHING like we have here. Yes, the home prices are tempting but it's just not the same lifestyle.

We ended-up selling our Stone Creek home for quite a bit less than what we has in it but believe me, it was worth it. They have one pool, one rec center, one golf course etc. I suggest you visit and see for yourself though - it might be for you. There are about 950 homes and you'll have your choice of new or you can pick from the many resales. By the way, we have some friends living there that would love to sell you their beautiful 2400 sq. ft. home on a meadow. (It's a heck of a deal)

You're welcome to PM me if you'd like some first-hand information from someone who lived there - I'll be glad to help.
No.....I "hear you" and understand.........it wouldn't be good to be too isolated as we age in place. It does seem to be kind of in the middle of nowhere.............appreciate your reply. Thanks...........