View Single Post

Old 03-28-2013, 10:03 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomie1955 View Post
We had friends in visiting us from Pennsylvania for a week. My hubby and I told them to Cody's Saturday night. Needless to say we had to wait for a table. We did get seated after 7pm. Here is the rub. All three guys told turns ordering pitchers of beer for the table. What a shock when the bill came!!!
Each pitchers was $12.50!!!!!! Note, the pitcher prices were not listed in the menu!
What a rip!!!! We voiced our concerns with the manager and told him we thought the pitchers prices were too high. He did not care and said the price were comparable to other places? NOT!!! Plus the pitchers had a cooler device in each one. Giving us less beer!!!
Food was good, beer prices outragous!!!!
$12.50 for five beers (PICTURE).
Cost per beer = $2.50.

I think you may have missed that happy hour is over at 7PM so you were on the regular pricing for beer. $2.50 per beer at dinner hour pricing is a very good price. What us drinking Villagers do in an attempt to drink a lot of beer for a little bit of money is go at noon and party down during happy hour prices that run from opening time all the way to 7PM. If ya can't get a cheep hum on during those hours, sorry. Wait till they get so popular that they charge a cover during dinner time when they have live entertainment. I for one would pay it because Cody's is so much fun and they have great food.