View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmags View Post
Cannot believe that our Lifestyle Package visit to TV is comig up so soon (April 5-10). We have so many questions. What can we expect as lifestylers? Is there a dog park nearby? I'm very excited to be able to experience getting around in a golf cart. Coming from NYC, I have always left the driving to my husband or relied on mass transit. Hubby has already decided to leave the driving to me while in TV. Is TV connected by a tunnel/road system and is it easy to get around via golf cart? Any other advice/recommendations/suggestions would be priceless as this trip will be our decision maker. We plan to retire and move to FL by August or September. Thanks for anything else you can offer. Sincerely, Margit, Michael and Skye (our fur baby).
Once you are there and drink the Kool-Aid there is NO turning back. We were there last March for the 1st time and now we are closing 4/8 in Sanibel. We are about 1 hour north of you in NY - Dutchess County.. Can't wait to close! Enjoy your stay ! You will have a blast ! It's what you make of it !