View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 08:09 AM

So sorry for your loss! It reminds my of my grand mothers passing years ago. It was just 2 days after her 87th birthday, She spent the previous day with sveral nieces and family. Then went to her church senior club and had a birthday party that morning, my Dad picked her up and that afternoon she was with sveral other relatives talking about the good times! When I got off work we all went out for a great dinner. She commented how happy she was to have such great family and friends to spend time with. Then not more then 10 minutes later in the back seat of my dad's car, which she loved that caddilac so much, God called her to his side! She had a massive heart attack but like your father she was with true friends and family when she past doing everything she enjoyed!

Please cherish the time you still have to spend with your mother. I feel so blessed that that God has given me this time now in my retirement to still enjoy every minute with my now 88 year old parents right here in The Villages. I added an addtion for them and now they to are thrilled to be here in this great community.

Again take care of your mom and God Bless you and your families.