View Single Post

Old 03-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
I've lived in two coastal towns in Florida before coming to TV and it's a fact that Florida is a major vacation destination in high season. If you want to get away from the cold the price you'll pay for the privilege of living in Florida is a few extra minutes each day getting from here to there. The quality of my life since moving to TV far outweighs some inconveniences. My lanai is a little piece of heaven and my cart enables me to spend time doing chores while feeling connected to nature and all the beauty around me. How many people can say they stopped to watch an alligator on their way to Starbucks for a cup of coffee and got a tan along the way.

On topic my concern was that TV was too good to be true. I've learned that it is even better than I thought initially and I'm living the good life one day at a time. Who knows what the future will hold?
Excellent perspectives!

Personally I'd rather be in a lively community with a lot of people and short-term congestion than in a small, quiet one that is economically gasping for breath with home values circling the drain and HOA/condo fees skyrocketing.