View Single Post

Old 04-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
This should clear up all the speculation and accusations that have been posted on this thread. Also Ms Tutt should be commended for her actions.
The POA April bulletin has an article regarding the lack of mention of the word "parade" in the Daily Sun or the radio. The article; The "Bump" in the "Parade" Road, quotes Janet Tutt, District Supervisor. She explains why this occurred and took responsibility for it happening. The John she speaks of is John Rohan, Recreation Director You can read the full text at: http://www.poa4us.org/bulletins_file...etin201304.pdf

This is the summary paragraph quoting Janet Tutt.

"I just want to make sure that the con-cerns (blame) for the lack of media cover-age is in the right place and it really is John and I. We both thought we were sav-ing money. Fortunately the parade was a success and we will know to have adver-tisements next year"
Good, informative article quoting Tutt and others taking responsibility for the lack of "parade" time announcements in the paper. But I'm sure some will find other ways to accuse and blame the developers for something against residents.

Last edited by Moderator; 04-03-2013 at 09:40 PM. Reason: edited out political comment