View Single Post

Old 04-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieDidNot View Post
Every blog out in cyberspace has its trolls. Little creatures who sit in their home and anonymously post hateful stuff and stir things up. They thrive on this stuff. Most likely they have been doing this all their life and they are a bully. Most likely if you met them in person and had a conversation with them, it would be one-sided.

Best thing to do is ignore them, and don't contribute to the post. Trolls hate being ignored and will eventually stop and go away.

On any blog, I really try to live by the old adage, if you don't have anything nice to say....

As a newbie, I read this blog every day and have learned a lot. But, I ignore comments from Trolls.

Trolls suck, their advice sucks, they are Bs, and you can't take it personally.

Now go out and enjoy your day in The Villages.

Cheers-Katie
I have a feeling Katie has lurked in a lot of forums, like me. She beat me to the punch and is absolutely correct. The trolls inhabit every forum, and the best response is none at all. That's not always easy, and I will admit to replying now and then. But you can't let them get to you, because that's exactly what they want.

Now, like Katie said...enjoy!

By the way, totally off-topic but just for fun, here's a picture of my Katy (different spelling, but what-the-heck):

[IMG]The Villages Florida[/IMG]