View Single Post

Old 04-06-2013, 05:56 PM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
We are in a begonia, which is the gardenia with a golf cart garage. you lose one of the two dinette windows, unless your lot is big enough to put the golf cart on the other side.(Is this possible? I don't know, because we bought a spec house.)

Design features I like about the Begonia/Gardenia: The second and third bedrooms (one is a bedroom, one is a den) are on the opposite side of the house from the master bedroom, so there's a good separation for when you have guests. Also, I like that the master bedroom cannot be seen from the living room or dining room, and barely from the kitchen.

The area in front of the front door is big enough for two chairs and a small end table. We sit out there A LOT after dinner and watch the world go by. Our dog loves it out there. And we like having the golf cart garage, even though we don't have a golf cart. The extra space is convenient.

We like having a window in the dinette, at the front of the house, to see out to the street and to let some light into the kitchen.

Oh. I love having his-and-hers closets.
We're building an Aspen.We see no need for two eating areas and the lanai is the biggest of the designer homes.