View Single Post

Old 04-06-2013, 08:00 PM
Veteran member

There are people who are trolls who just go around looking to make trouble. Then there are those people who are just disagreeable people, and then there is me.

Hello..I'm Mack and I'm an internet fighter. (Group says..Hi Mack!)

What I have found is that when I run across something that I find so stupid, so arrogant, so ignorant or so goofy, I have the urge to speak up.

However..the angel on my shoulder tells me to just shake my head and SHUT-UP and go over to the thread about ice cream and ask where the ice cream stand is located that everyone's talking about.

Unfortunately, Beelzeebub is sitting on my other shoulder telling me to go bite whomever it is that has wrankled my undies. Again..unfortunately, the forked-tailed one wins out more than he loses, and the next thing I know I am wasting my time in a worthless full-out verbal snowball fight with some "ghost" on an internet board.

Sigh.

The internet can offer some valuable information, and I have learned a lot of good things off TOTV. I have even found my new internet BFF (G-Person)However..the temptation to fire off at somebody anonymously is far too great.

There's an old PA Dutch saying.."We grow too soon old and too late smart".

Amen.