Thread: Dog poop
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I have absolutely NEVER seen a dog roaming around free anyplace I've gone in TV. Please post the instances you have seen, how many, and where.

I have, however, heard lots of coyotes out on our walks. Maybe you are mistaking one for the other.

TV must have the most coddled dogs in the US. People spend $$$$$ on their care. Nobody is going to let a dog out to roam.
This is the third time writing this post. I hit the space bar and half of what I keyboard disappears. Yea maybe its a lie.

I found poop on Becall, Belmont and Truman (stepped in it on Becall). I play early tee times and have seen owners let their dogs out on Belmont Truman, one championship course.

There is a difference between it doesn't happen to I never seen it. I mean I never seen a falling star.

This subject hits a nerve with many folks as evidenced by the fact that it keeps coming up and when it does it receives a lot of attention from those posting and those onlyreviewing the thread.And you are never going to be able to reason with animal lovers who feel very deeply about their pets placing them in the same category as human beings. To many of them there is no difference