View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
I agree, not nice to be snarky to newbies. And the Developer essentially is the Villages in that he controls and gets paid for everything from the media to real estate sales, to trash pick ups. He is most certainly the force behind the tax exempt bond offerings that are being investigated by the IRS, since he created the development districts in order to issue the bonds . There is an informative article in Business Week that offers more information: Billionaire Morse Behind Curtain at Villages - Businessweek
You are telling me not to be snarky?

Oh and Chinook is not a new poster, I checked. I read every one of her posts. She has been posting since 2010 and she is a nice person and doing what she should be doing..asking questions and gaining information. The post I posted was for the benefit for anyone new or anyone who thinks that they can slither in here and start trouble. Sorry Chinook, if I hurt your feelers. I really am. You were asking honestly and kindly.

The article you linked. Mickey109 is fair and accurate and points out the politics of the developer and also points out which party his business contributes to.