View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 09:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmertl View Post
Here's a recent example of one of the many releases used by The Villages. I remember getting one when I paid my trail fees. So they are routinely used here.

http://www.usapa.org/file/fl/2013_0418_villages.pdf

$25.00—REGISTRATION FEE Per Player + $10.00 PER EVENT (Received BY 1/14/13)
$35.00—REGISTRATION FEE Per Player + $10.00 PER EVENT (Received AFTER 1/14/13)
$12.00—2-DAY EXHIBITION/CLINIC PACKAGE: (2-Package Limit Per Tournament Participant)
CASH MASTERCARD VISA CHECK
Credit Card number and expiration information:
————————— ————————— ————————— ————————— Exp: ——— / ———
• All credit card numbers are disposed of after registration is complete.
• There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
COMPETITOR FEE: —————————
$10.00 EVENT FEE(S): —————————
Per Event
2-DAY PRO PACKAGE: —————————
USAPA MEMBER DISCOUNT: — $2.00
TOTAL: —————————
Please make checks out to:
VCDD

Mail completed form with payment to:
1200 Avenida Central
The Villages, Florida 32159
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
HOSTED BY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in recreational activities or events sponsored, promoted, held, or conducted by Releasee (The "Activities"),
I, for myself and for my executors, administrators, personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, DO HEREBY: RELEASE, WAIVE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Villages of Lake-Sumter, Inc., The Villages Holding Company, The Village Center Community Development District, Sumter Landing Community Development District, any sponsor, advertiser, and promoter of any of the Activities, and any owner or lessee of the premises used to conduct or hold the Activities and each of them, their officers, directors, members, executives, agents, employees, affiliates, department representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the ‘Releasee’) of all liability to me or my executors, personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, for any and all loss or damage, and all claims or demands therefore, on account of injury to my person or property or resulting in my death, arising out of or in any way connected with my participation or involvement in or presence at the Activities, suffered by me before, during or after the Activities, whether caused by the negligence, action or inaction of Releasee or otherwise. PARTICIPANT will enter an event where participant may be photographed/ recorded and by entering the event, participant irrevocably consents to be photographed/recorded and grants The Villages of Florida, Inc. and its successors, assigns and licenses the right in perpetuity to distribute the results of such photography/recording in all media throughout the world. I HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY AND I HEREBY FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT, INTENDING TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
——————————————
FOLD —————————————————————————————————————————————————— —————————————————————————————————————————— FOLD
DEADLINE: JANUARY 14,2013
Pickleball Player
Main Street
Anytown, State 00000
1200 Avenida Central
The Villages, Florida 32159
FOLD —————————————————————————————————————————————————— —————————————————————————————————————————— FOLD
SENIOR TOURNAMENTS: MEN’S DOUBLES • WOMEN’S DOUBLES • MIXED DOUBLES
APRIL
18-21
HOSTED BY
Plus...
MEET THE PROS! 2-DAY PRO EXHIBITION/CLINIC: APRIL 20 and APRIL 21