View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 12:23 PM
Default Solar syncs.hmmmm

Truly thought I wanted one until I attended the latest clinic at Sterling last month.
Last months topic was " Irrigation Techniques,etc"...There must have been at least 3 folks with hands up experiencing problems with that solar sync. I did some research and decided I will not be installing one. I am currently in the process of replacing all my heads with the new MPR hunter sprinkler nozzles. They do appear to be worth the $$ IF you have a large yard. I understand all of the new 466A south homes have them and the sync system....The speaker at last months talk said he did not have enough experience with Solar Sync but will make every effort to have more knowledge for the next irrigation speech. If you have never attended these, you can usually learn something of value at each lecture. . I use RKI irrigation ( Donna ) which is a small independent who does great work with irrigation and VERY reasonable, however, I know she has no experience with the Solar Sync and she has only heard negative things about that system so far....Good luck...