View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
GREAT POST !!!

You are correct and not doing anything but telling the truth. I have been here for about 14 years and tired of hearing all the "snarky" comments about the developer.

He does not "shake down" business here in The Villages. About 15 years ago, he was spending his own money to entice and was actually begging busness to come to The Villages.

He does not have "secrets" to spring on you and believe it or not, has no knowledge of where a sinkhole might spring up (does anyone).

He is not under investigation, as folks on here keep alluding to. You are correct that the CDD use is what is being looked which by the way was first used by Walt Disney just down the road.

Reading the misinformation on here and the constant complaining is very unsettling.

When you move ANYWHERE, not just here, do you not do your own due diligence ?

And someone recently said that things are not done for the benefit of the residents. Gee.......we sure see things differently. Sometimes folks get spoiled and should just find that perfect place...oh wait..thats the point....some will complain about anything with NO facts in order to be happy I suppose.

Again....GREAT POST
I don't know how to include multiple posts so....Gracie and Bonnie what you both said is great as well. Snarky posts upset me as well, AS do the harsh attitudes I've encountered while "out and about" in T.V. Just saying... Why do folks move to then stay in a place that they don't seem to like?