View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 01:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie1313 View Post
Gracie, we've never encountered each other, and I've read most of your posts & agree with most of them. In this case, however, I can't agree. Since you haven't signed this release, you really can't imagine the detail this release goes into. I, myself have signed it, thinking its only for some physical activity. I was reading this year's form (actually reading it, not just signing it). I couldn't believe what rights we would be signing away. Then, the very next day, I read the post from the attorney on Talk of the Villages. He is correct. I suggest anyone who isn't sure about this, should go into any rec center and ask for a copy to take home and read. I do believe you will change your mind Gracie. Take care, Trish
Thank you Trish.

I trust what you have said to me and since I too have read your posts and feel very sure you wouldn't guide any of us the wrong way, I will do just that and feel that since you have said that it is more involved and somewhat troubling...than it is more involved and somewhat troubling.

I just am very sceptical when an unknown person comes on with such a claim.

I thank you Trish for your respectful and articulate disagreement and it makes ME respect You even more.

I am old but open minded.

Kindest wishes,
Gracie