View Single Post

Old 04-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Are you the lawyer that won the lawsuit against the developer?

I have read all of your posts. Most are on THIS subject.
No to your first question. I had no connection whatsoever with that lawsuit. Also, I hope that the Center Districts (and therefore the Developer) prevail in the IRS investigation, or if they don't prevail, I hope that the matter is resolved in a way that does not negatively impact the Villagers. By the way, to turn your question to me around: Was your maiden name Morse or was it Schwartz? (Just kidding.)

Furthermore, let me say, once again, that I think that The Villages is a great place to live and that the Developer has done an amazing job in planning, building, and maintaining The Villages. Of course, how the Developer has financed all this is what the IRS is questioning.

You are correct as to the vast majority of my posts being on the subject of the IRS investigation. This is because: I only like to post on subjects that I know something about, rather than posting on every subject that comes up in the forum. The IRS investigation is a subject that I do I think I understand pretty well. It is also one that is important to all Villagers, and one that I believe has been poorly reported (to put it mildly) by the Daily Sun and the VHA Bulletin.