View Single Post

Old 04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonga View Post
Mastoris Diner in Bordentown New Jersey.
The rolls at Mastori's are wonderful, no denying that.
Donna, Carnegie Delie love the corned beef, brightspot01, I used to love the Muffalettas there but last time we were there they were so skimpy on the olive salad that they really let me down. The line was waay down the street, premade sandwiches and not done as well as usual. Not sure if I'm giving them another chance or they have lost their touch.
Rokinronda, I soo agree with you! would drive hours or plan a vacation around good, REAL Ipswich (belly) clams. LOVE them so much they could be my last meal on earth.
For an all around restaurant I would have to go with Mr.B's in New Orleans. Everything we have ever had there has been fantastic (also good bread). Fantastic soup (eggplant parm, turtle, gumbo ya ya, seafood gumbo), barbequed shrimp, white chocolate brownie, bread pudding. Yikes, this thread is making me so hungry I can't stand it.