Thread: Harmswood Homes
View Single Post

Old 04-24-2013, 06:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijusluvit View Post
Those of us who live in the villages just north of where Buena Vista and El Camino meet are tickled pink that so many TV residents do not know they exist. Harmeswood is a part of the Village of Belle Aire, with it's own entrance just north of the Savannah Center. There are 52 premier homes there, valued at about a half-million and up.
What's so nice is that we have a fraction of typical TV traffic, and all recreation, restaurants and stores close by. I have never seen the Publix plaza more than half full or more than four people at a checkout line. And being about ten years old, the landscaping at homes and common areas is mature and gorgeous. The neighborhoods are changing and interesting new people are moving in. It makes our get-togethers more fun.

You don't really need to know where Harmeswood is.
Ijusluvit??? You lived there and I never met you. That makes me sad. It is a truly beautiful village and homes are spaced widely apart and as you say the landscaping is mature and beautiful and very unique in The Villages. AND it's pretty gate is verrrrrry slooooow to open. lol

The home we rented is owned by a person waiting to retire and it was lovely to shelter there waiting for our home to be completed.