View Single Post

Old 04-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrudyM View Post
All time favorite I can't go to any more as I don't know a member it was the Pacific Club in Honolulu

Roy's is a chain but they all have different food as it varies by the chef and what is available fresh locally.
I like the one in Hawaii Kai better than the one in Waikiki for instance.
My husbands favorite restaurant is Ono Hawaiian on Kapahulu in Waikiki but it is a locals place for Hawaiian food and would probably scare you guys.
http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/med...iian-foods.jpg
Hey! I remember this place , it reminded me of a lunch place with no name on the north end of kawalo basin.....it had a cotton ball on the front screen door and I can tell you for a fact that it didn't do any good.........
If I want mahi mahi I go to Wailana coffee shop ......and anything else its hard to beat the elks lodge on north Kaulakaua...( foot of diamond head)
If you want a good meal cheap then go to the spaghetti factory at Wards warehouse......The to best restaurants used to be the Tahitian lanai and the old Halekalani (house without a key) but there gone now and Waikiki lost a lot of flavor .....oh and don't forget CAN'LIS ............
ALOHA FUMAR